Police Department New Recruitment Will Come In Gujarat Police This Year 202-21
7610 Recruitment Announcements In The State Police Department, Find Out Where The Recruitment Will Take Place ?
How Much Space Was Allowed For A Post?
The Lok Rakshak Recruitment Board has announced a total of 7610 posts of Police Constable, SRP and Jail Sepoy in the Gujarat Police Force, GS Mailk, Chairman, Lak Rakshak Recuitment Board, Vadodara Today said that the Lok Sabha has decided to directly recruitment for a total of 7610 posts of armed / non-armed, constables, Lok Rakshak Men, Women, SRP Constable and Jail Sepoys in the Gujarat Police Force. The Rakshak Recruitment Board will soon announce the call for online applications
In Gujarat Police Force, first written examination will be taken in recruitment of armed / non – armed, constable, Lok Rakshak male, female, SRP Constable, Jail Sepoy, in which there will be a question paper of 100 marks.
The latter will call the passer for a physical test. 25 marks of physical test will be given. This time recruitment can be done offline as well as online.
Upcoming Gujarat Police Jobs 2020
Most Of The Students Dream and Primary Goal is to get Govt Jobs, Every State Police Department Released many jobs for students. If you are aware about the upcoming jobs in Government sector then you can easily apply for the Govt Jobs. Gujarat Police Bharti 2020 going to select many students. Their are very big chance to get police jobs in Gujarat. Candidates can apply for Gujarat Police Govt Jobs before the last date. You can start your preparation from today.
- Firstly Clear Written Test
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Test
- Click on the apply link or official website those are given in post for Gujarat Police Jobs 2020
- Choose Your suitable jobs for those you want to apply.
- Fill the all details in Online Application form such as name, qualifications, DOB that mention on documents etc.
- Upload your photo, signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee online or if offline then use demand draft.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.