Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification to conduct Computer Based Examination for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade “C” and “D” vacancies. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Posts Name :
- Stenographer, Grade “C” & “D”
Educational Qualification : Std. 12th equivalent exam from a recognized Board or University with Typing Knowledge of English/Hindi
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2020 )
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Stenographer Grade-C : 30 Years
- Maximum Age for Stenographer Grade-D : 27 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ExSM and Other candidates as per rules.
Application Fee :
- For Other : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women/ ESM Candidates : Nill
- Payment Mode (Online/Offline) : SBI Challan/Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card, BHIM UPI
Candidates of Stenographer Grade “C” & “D” Examination, 2020 may note that the scanned color passport size photograph uploaded in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB) in the online Application Form of the Examination-
- Should not be more than three months old from the data of the publication of the Notice of Examination, and,
- that the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph.
The above instruction have been incorporated in compliance of the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 10-10-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online : 04-11-2020 (23:30)
- Date of Computer Based Examination : 29 to 31-03-2021