Get A Old Land Record In Just Minutes @anyror gujarat gov in ANY ROR Gujarat or Any Records Of Rights Anywhere in Gujarat is a software application designed to help any citizen of Gujarat by providing information pertaining to land records. The primary objective of this online portal is to give you access (Only If You Are A Citizen Of Gujarat) to your land details, land owner’s name and more, through /12 Utara – an extract of the land register or records maintained by the governments of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
AnyRor is the online website that will have the Land Records available anywhere. National Informatics Centre Develops the software system with the Revenue Department Of Gujarat. Official regularly update land records of the state in the online web portal. AnyROR documents show the complete information about the land ownership, survey number of rural and urban areas of the country. These documents will help in the land transactions process. As this is the online process, you can check information from anywhere using the documents details.
Launched by the Revenue Department of NIC (National Informatics Centre), the software covers 26 districts and 225 talukas of the state of Gujarat.
Requirements of AnyROR Records
- The ROR Land details used for many purposes they are like
- Check ownership of land
- It is an important document during the registration
- ROR is used to get loans from the bank
- Land records are helpful to verify the owner during land sale
- Division of land among the family member
Districts of which support AnyRoR:
- Devbhoomi Dwarka
- Gir Somnath
- Chhota Udaipur
Types Of AnyROR Anywhere 7/12
- There are four types of AnyROR Which are available and here are the kinds of AnyROR 7/12
- VF7 : Village from 7, also called as 7/12 or Satbara Utara form. We get the land details like ownership of land, boja, and other information from VF7 form.
- VF 8A : Village From 8A contains the Khata Details. It has complete information about the Khata Number and owner details.
- VF6 : Village Form 6 is the register taken care by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in land records : With this, you can check any changes in the details.
- 135D : 135 D is a mutation notice that is prepared by Talati when we apply for the mutation. It is given to Khatedars concerned parties and any other for any objections.
Benefits of Any ROR Gujarat Land Records
- Many benefits will help the landowners in their registration process.
- AnyROR will decrease the chance of false registration
- No need to visit the offices for the land records every time
- All the land records are available in the online portal
- Access the details with simple information.
- Survey number. land type. transactions. crop details are available.
What is E-Dhara
E-Dhara is the government Office located at every Taluka Mamlatdar Office. It maintains the land administration of the state. The system has the computerised ROR account that consists of Digitalized ROR from the authorized counter in Taluka Office. Receiving mutation application online and update them immediately.
How To Get Certified Computerized Copy Gujarat Land Record
- To get the computerised copy of VF7/12/VF 8A or VF6 , you need o follow the steps as given below section
- First, Visit the nearest E-Dhara Kendra available at the local Taluka Mamlatdar Office.
- Here, request for the ROR print and you should have survey number. owner name, Khata Number.
- The office will confirm your details and give the print of 7/12 or 8A village form.
- You need to pay the fare of 15 Rupees to the officer for the ROR form.
Importance Of Gujarat Record of Rights
- Protects the rights of the owner of the land
- Helps to get a loan from a bank
- Court demands land records proof in case any dispute arises
- A certified copy of records of rights protects you from illegal land acquisitions or grabbing
Uses Of Gujarat Records Of Rights
- Can be used to check the ownership of the land
- Can be used to get access to information pertaining to the land
- Works as a vital document during the land sale
- Can be used by farmers as a document while getting a loan from the bank
- During the land sale, the land records can be used by the buyer can verify or check the revenue records of the land through land records.
www.ojasalert.net Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website To Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admission, Sarkari Yojana, Anyror, ANYROR, Land Records, Old Record, Kisan Yojna, Khedut Yojana, Paripatra, Question Paper, Answer Keys, Exam Results, Syllabus, and Many Other Gujarat Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.