Under its National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology, the Ministry of Human Resource Development has launched a National Digital Library of India (NDL India) pilot project to develop a virtual repository of education resources with a single window search facility. Filters and federal search work to facilitate focused search so that learners can find the right resource with the least effort and in the least amount of time. NDL India is built to hold content in any language and provides interface support for leading local languages.
Arrangements are being made to provide support for researchers and lifetime learners, all disciplines, all popular types of access access devices and all educational levels, including different-competent-learners. It is being developed to enable students to learn and prepare from the best practices around the world for entrance and competitive exam preparation, and to help researchers make inter-linked exploration from multiple sources.
- Ever a window search feature for the ever evolving digital content repository
- Different ways to browse the repository repository: browse by content type, browse by source, browse by topic and browse by learning resource type
- Search Browse with search filtering and facet-based refinement options
- Users Compatible contents for different levels of users
- Subject subject available for various domains: Technology Arts and Humanities, Social Science, Natural Science etc.
- Application and content can be accessed in three different languages: English, Hindi and Bengali
Note to users:
Your phone state must uniquely create an ID (required) by encrypting specific information of your phone state and this ID initiates a handshaking mechanism with the NDL API for establishing a connection. This is the method to ensure and enable safety. Please allow all permissions to enable mandatory security features.
👉Application : Click Here
This is a wonderful application, bcz it really helps me to access multiple resources very easily. I have found NDLI a very useful application for all students. You must use this! This will help you in many areas like getting exam paper, and reading books and you can use this app to learn new languages etc.