Ration Card Online Details @dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in : Ration Card Online : Know the details of your ration card Make sure there is no error in your ration card, see all the ration card information given below through this website.
Ration Card Online Details @dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in
PDS Supply Chain Information
- Your ration card details
- List of fair price shops
- List of Ration Card Holders (as per fair price shop)
- List of Ration Card Holders (by Retailer / Fairia)
- LPG List of connection holders (by agency)
- PNG List of connection holders (by agency)
- Permitted quantity details for fair price shopkeepers / retailers / hawkers
- List of Retailers / Fairies (for Kerosene Distribution)
- Village Vigilance Committee Member
- F.P.S. Transactions
- Ration card transactions
- Area wise ration card details – NFSA
Statistical information and contact information
- Details of monthly allotment of essential items per district and plan
- Details of district wise category wise ration card holders
- Storage capacity of district / taluka wise go down and contact information of go down manager
- Information of District Supply Officer
- Details of district wise regular and fair price shop areas under charge. Details of ration card holders)
- Amount due to ration card holders per person
- List of Mamlatdar shri district wise and taluka wise
👉Know Your Entitlement : Click Here
- Visit at the official website of IPDS Public Distribution System Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of the Government of Gujarat.
- Now Click on NFSA Ration Abstract Link.
- Now enter Captcha and Click on the Go button.
- Click on Region Name respective District link.
- Now detailed NFSA and Non-NFSA ration Card list Region wise appear.
- Click on the Respective Regions name link.
- Now Click on Respective Area name kink.
- Click on Respective Ration Card type Link.
- Now the list of Ration Card Holders will appear and click on your name ration card list.
- Now abstract details of the Ration Card will appear.
- Take a printout copy for further reference.
If you have a mobile number, you can register a complaint online by registering the following mobile number. If you do not have a mobile number, you can register a complaint by dialing the toll free number 1800-233-5500.
Online Complaint : Click Here
➢If there are any statistical or other errors in this report, please contact the Mamlatdar or Zonal Officer of your area for redressal.
➢An online complaint can be registered using the website for which click here.
➢Necessary help can also be obtained from the toll free number of the department (1800-233-5500).