It has been decided to start education in the state in phases. Education in the state will start in phases from November 23, State Education Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama has announced this.
The Government has decided to open secondary, higher secondary and colleges in the state after a cabinet meeting. Std 9 to 12 and colleges will be started from November 23. When std. 1 to 8 will be decided in the coming days. The Government also said that teachers of all ages would ne required to come.
Important things about opening schools in Gujarat.
- Commencement of academic work in secondary higher secondary and college from 23rd November
- Classes 9-12 will start from November 23 with the guideline of Government Of India
- Medical and Paramedical, Graduates, Engineering, Polytechnic, ITI to begin
- Absence of student in school collage is not considered
- The written approval of the parents has to be taken by the school-college
- Online education will also continue
- Schools and colleges will open in Gujarat from November 23
- After Diwali, class education will start in Gujarat from 23rd November in Secondary, higher secondary, college, university.
- Classes 9 to 12 will start with compliance with SOP guidelines of Government of India
- When to start Std. 1 to 8 classes will be decided after these school-college experiences
- There is an alternative to Odd-Even, where Std.
- Academic classes will also start on an odd-even basis for standard 11and 12
- Academic classes will also start from November 23 in colleges and universities
- Post-Graduate, Medical and Paramedical classes will start in the first phase in the college-university.
- At the graduate level only the final year i.e. the last year of college will start the class
- Only classes of final year students will start in Engineering, Polytechnic, ITI
- School colleges must provide each student with a parental consent form and obtain consent
- The school-college will take care that children do not gather in prayer, recess
💬OFFICIAL PRESS NOTE : CLICK HERE
Bhupendrasinh Chudasama said schools have to get the written permission of parents to call students to school. The Gujarat Government will provide forms to schools for this. Which the guardians will have to fill out. He further said that the attendance of students in the school was optional. As well as parents can also choose online education for children.