Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology (GUIDE) Recruitment for Project Assistant & Field Assistant Posts 2021
Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology invites application for Project Assistant (02) and Field Assistant (01) for the project entitled “Conservation and Sustainable livelihood through appropriate technological interventions in villages around Marine National Park, Gujarat” funded by SEED Division under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, New Delhi. The position is available for immediate recruitment and shortlisted candidates will be intimated for the interview.
- Project Assistant- Livelihood (01): Post Graduate/Bachelor degree in Aquaculture/Fisheries/Rural Management/Rural Studies/Social Work/Other allied subjects from a recognized University or equivalent with minimum 55% marks in aggregate. The candidate should have knowledge on marine and coastal system and livelihood development. Masters degree will be preferred.
- Project Assistant- Wildlife (01): Post Graduate/Bachelor degree in Wildlife biology/Zoology/Environment Science/Other allied subjects from a recognized University or equivalent with minimum 55% marks in aggregate. The candidate should have knowledge on wildlife survey, conservation and awareness. Masters degree will be preferred.
- Field Assistant (01): Bachelor/Higher Secondary degree in Science/Arts with minimum 55% marks in aggregate. Bachelor degree will be preferred.
Maximum Age Limit: Below 28 years on the date of interview. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be given as per DST, Govt. of India norms.
Fellowship and Duration:
- Project Assistant (02): Rs. 22000 (consolidated) per month for 02 years
- Field Assistant (01): Rs. 15000 (consolidated) per month for 02 years
Mode of Application: Interested candidates should submit their Complete Resume, self attested copies of all the academic credentials, documents pertaining to academic achievements/experiences, and other relevant documents to Dr. Arun Kumar Roy Mahato, Principal Investigator & Senior Scientist on or before 25th January 2021 by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Date of interview: Date, Time and venue of the interview will be informed to short-listed candidates only by e-mail.
Terms and conditions
- Selected candidates will be posted at the Project site in Gujarat for the entire project duration
- The appointment is purely on temporary and project basis till March 2023 or completion of the project, whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory year wise progress of work.
- Candidates interested in doing Ph.D. are preferred for Project Assistant position.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
👉Advertisement: Click Here