Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published Answer key for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2021, Check below for more details.
Exam Name: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) January 2021
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has on Friday, released the answer key for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on its official website – ctet.nic.in.
According to the official notification, a fee of Rs 1,000 per question is required to be submitted through credit/debit card. The fee, once paid, is non-refundable.
Here’s how to check the CTET answer key 2021:
- Candidates need to visit the official website – ctet.nic.in.
- Once there, they need to click on the link “Key challenges for CTET January 2021”.
- Candidates need to select one of the link and a new page will appear.
- Candidates need to key in their credentials and login and the CTET answer key 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- They will need to download the answer key and take a print out.
Here are the steps to raise objections:
- Read answer key and if there is an error, raise objection.
- Go to dashboard and go to raise objection.
- Click on questions or questions one finds erroneous.
- Upload documents and pay fee and submit.
This year, a total of 22,97,062 candidates appeared for the teacher eligibility test. Candidates need to score 60 percent marks to qualify and those who pass the part I exam will be eligible to teach in classes 1 to 5, while those who clear part -II will be able to teach classes 6 to 8.
👉For more details: Click Here