Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) Recruitment for Jr. Engineer (Civil) and Manager (F&A) Posts, You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Qualification : Bachelor in Civil Engineering
Experience : 0-1 years
The candidates with distinction in bachelors are preferable.
- Interested candidates are required to apply only through online application form available on the website www.pdpu.ac.in.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all of the advertised posts.
- Mere fulfillment to the required qualifications and experience does not necessarily entitle the candidate to be called for an interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- The Interested candidates can apply on or before 14th Feb, 2021.
- Kindly apply in Vacancy Number 116.
Manager – F&A
Role – Manager : For Costing, Taxation and Accounting Systems
Qualification and Experience : A qualified Chartered Accountant with experience of around 3-5 years and have worked in areas like Costing, Financial Accounting and Taxation. A candidate working with Educational Institute/ University/ Audit Firm experience shall be preferred.
No. of Post : One
* as per the norms of the University.
The major role of the candidate shall be in areas of finalization of Accounts, compliances for R&D projects and direct & indirect taxation matters.
Interested candidates can apply on or before 22nd Feb, 2021. While filling the online form kindly select Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University in applying to column and further select vacancy number 80.
👉 Apply Online: Click Here
NOTE: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website – Thanks for visit this useful Post, Stay connected with us for more Posts.