Food Corporation of India (FCI) has published an Notification. for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Posts: GM / Medical Officer
Posts Wise Vacancies:
- AGM Administration – 30 Posts
- AGM Technical – 27 Posts
- AGM Account – 22 Posts
- AGM Law – 08 Posts
- Medical Officer – 02 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 89
- AGM Administration – Candidates Having Master Degree with 55% Marks OR Law Degree with 55% Marks.
- AGM Technical – Candidates Having B.SC in Agriculture with 55% Marks OR BE / B. Tech Degree in Agriculture / Food Science / Food Technology / Bio Technology / Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks
- AGM Account – Candidates Having Charted Accountant CA / CS.
- AGM Law – Candidates Having Bachelor Degree in Law with 5 Year Experience.
- Medical Officer – Candidates Having MBBS Degree with 3 Year Experience.
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- AGM Administration – Maximum 30 Years.
- AGM Technical – Maximum 28 Years.
- AGM Account – Maximum 28 Years.
- AGM Law – Maximum 33 Years.
- Medical Officer – Maximum 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit) – As per FCI Rules
- General/OBC– Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Ex Service Men – No Fee
- Women All Category– No Fee
- Candidates can pay the Exam Fee through online mode by using credit card or debit card or net banking or through Challan at SBI
➢Starting Date of Online Application: 01-03-2021
➢Last Date to Apply Online: 30-03-2021