UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (IAS) & Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (IFS) through CS(P) Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021
- Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2021
Indian Administrative Service 712 Post
Indian Forest Service: 110 Post
- IAS: A candidate must hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- IFS: Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit, Card, Net Banking or E Challan Fee Mode Only
Starting Date of Online Application: 04-03-2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-03-2021