The Gujarat High Court has directed a lockdown following the increase in Corona cases across the state. The state has observed the need for a 2-3-day weekend curfew in the state.
- High Court directs government over rising Corona case
- High Court’s observation on the need for weekend curfew in the state
- The state government is likely to announce a weekend curfew in 2 days
- 3160 new cases were registered in Gujarat
The High Court has directed the government regarding the growing case of Corona in Gujarat. It has also ordered a crackdown on political programs. The High Court has directed the government to impose a 2- or 3-day weekend curfew in the state. The High Court has observed a situation where austerity is needed in the state. The state government is likely to announce a weekend curfew in 2 days.
- What did the High Court point out?
- Corona’s chain must be broken: High Court
- Current situation like imposition of curfew: High Court
- Solid action needed to stop Corona: High Court
- Pointed out to stop political gains
- Points to tightening rules in public events
- Strict adherence to the rules of Kovid
- Corona’s condition is getting worse in Gujarat
- Instructions given to Chief Justice of Gujarat High Court Vikram Nath
- High court directs curfew of 3 to 4 days
We also decided to take a decision on weekend curfew
An average of 3,000 cases are being registered in the state every day. While waiting for RT-PCR is also going on in most of the laboratories. In view of all these conditions, a serious situation may be seen in Gujarat in the coming days due to Corona.
Importantly, night curfew has been imposed in 4 metros of the state at present. Which is applicable from 9pm to 6am. So there is a possibility that the state government may consider a weekend curfew in the metros in the coming days.
3160 new cases were registered in Gujarat
According to figures released by the state government, 3160 cases of corona have been reported in the state in the last 24 hours and 2028 patients have recovered. So far, 3,00,765 patients have been released from the corona. So today 15 people have died during treatment. Thus far 4581 people have died due to corona in Gujarat. Corona’s case has risen more alarmingly today than it did yesterday, and the death toll is rising.