DIKSHA is India’s national digital infrastructure for school education
The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. Teachers have access to aids like lesson plans, worksheets and activities, to create enjoyable classroom experiences. Students understand concepts, revise lessons and do practice exercises. Parents can follow classroom activities and clear doubts outside school hours.
• Explore interactive material created by teachers and the best Indian content creators for teachers and students in India. By India, for India!
• Scan QR codes from textbooks and find additional learning material associated with the topic
Store and share content offline, even without Internet connectivity
Find lessons and worksheets relevant to what is taught in the school classroom
• Experience the app in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Urdu with additional Indian languages coming soon!
• Supports multiple content formats like Video, PDF, HTML, ePub, H5P, Quizzes – and more formats coming soon!
Advantages for teachers
• Find interactive and engaging teaching material to make your class interesting
• See and share best practices with other teachers to explain difficult concepts to students
• Join courses to further your professional development and earn badges and certificates on completion
• View your teaching history across your career as a school teacher
• Receive official announcements from the state department
• Conduct digital assessments to check your students’ understanding of a topic that you have taught
Advantages for students and parents
• Scan QR codes in your textbook for easy access to the associated lessons on the platform
• Revise lessons that you learnt in class
• Find additional material around topics that are difficult to understand
• Practice solving problems and get immediate feedback on whether the answer is correct or not.
Want to create content for DIKSHA?
• Help teachers deliver concepts in an easy and engaging manner
• Help students learn better in and outside class.
• Get involved in providing students with high quality learning material, irrespective of where they study
• If you wish to be a part of this movement, visit the VidyaDaan portal using vdn.diksha.gov.in
This initiative is supported by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) and led by the National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) in India.
Inform the research of the above topic that the Department of Education and the Gujarat Disaster Management Institute (GIDM) are making various efforts in this regard in collaboration with GIIM (as part of the safety of schools against natural disasters and disasters) BRC CRC.Co. Principals and teachers receive offline training through various methods at the district level.
The Basic Keys to Disaster Risk Management, which provide guidance on school safety as part of the current Covid-19 epidemic, have been developed by the Gujarat Institute for Disaster Management (IIM) in full collaboration with Shiksha Gujarat and uploads to the Diksha platform. This course embraces the noble purpose of helping oneself or society in times of danger.
The course can be joined through the online medium from the Diksha platform. This course has a total of 6 units) and this unit module is prepared in one or two sessions. Anyone related to the world of education completed it in approximately 4 to 5 hours. You can get guidance on protecting against hazards.
This course is prepared in both Gujarati and English. This course can be done in the language that suits you best. After completing this online course from the Diksha platform, the certificate can be downloaded to complete the course.
With the foregoing in mind, all elementary and upper secondary school principals in your district, teachers, and B.RC. CRC: This online course for Kasikhar and others will start from the next 5-06 21, which will be completed on 20-21.
All KGBV Model School Ashrams of Semi-Government Government, Granted and Not Granted, Others in the State. All elementary schools and friends from high school and senior high school are asked to provide information and guidance at their level on how to join and complete the course.
To join the six course course, you can join the Diksha Platform through the following middle link in Gujarati or English.
National Teacher Platform (NTP) branded as “Diksha” is an initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It is a state-of-the-art platform built to host Open Educational Resources (OER) and tools for Teachers in Schools, Teacher Educators in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) and Student Teachers in TEIs.
It is built considering the whole teacher’s life cycle – from the time student teachers enroll in TEIs to after they retire as teachers. Teachers in Schools can use the curriculum-linked resources to prepare for class or use them to teach in the class, while Teacher Educators in TEIs can use it to deliver blended training
Student Teachers in TEIs and contractual Teachers will be able to take courses on the NTP to prepare for the TET and/or get certified Cluster & Block Resource Personnel can use standardised observation tools on the NTP to provide need-based coaching support to teachers and do continuous training-needs analysis
NTP infrastructure shared amongst many states will avoid duplication of efforts and save costs.
Teachers will have access to their own personalised workspace where they can plan and track their progress including courses completed, performance in tests etc.