Indian Air Force has published an Notification for the below mentioned Posts, You can find other details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee, age limit, experience, exam date and how to apply are given below.
Post Name : Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch (Technical / Non – Technical), Meteorology
Branch and Entry wise seats Distribution (Tentative) :
(A) : AFCAT Entry
- (I) Flying
- SSC : 96 Seats
- (II) Ground Duty (Technical)
- Aeronautical Engineer (L) : 98
- PC : 20 Seats, SSC : 78 Seats
- Aeronautical Engineer (M) : 39
- PC : 08 Seats, SSC : 31 Seats
- (III) Ground Duty (Non – Technical)
- Admin : 52
- PC : 10 Seats, SSC : 42 Seats
- End : 21
- PC : 04 Seats, SSC : 17 Seats
- Lgs : 23
- PC : 09 Seats, SSC : 14 Seats
- NCC Special Entry
- Flying – 10% seats out of CDSE Vacancies for PC & 10% seats out of AFCAT
- Vacancies for SSC
- Meteorology Entry : 28
- Meteorology :
- Met PC : 06 Seats, SSC : 22 Seats
Pay Scale : Rs. 15,500/- (Pay Level – 10)
- For Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) : 74 weeks
- For Ground Duty (Non – Technical) : 52 weeks
Educational Qualification : Please Read Official Notification.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ? : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the Official Website.