Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway, Mumbai has announced a Advertisement for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies against the 3591 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act1961 at various Divisions, Workshopswithin the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2021-2022. You can find other details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given below.
- Mumbai (MMCT ) Division : 738
- Vadodara (BRC ) Division : 489
- Ahmedabad Division : 611
- Ratlam (RTM) Division : 434
- Rajkot (RJT) Division : 176
- Bhavnagar (BVP) Division : 210
- Lower Parel (PL ) W/Shop : 396
- Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop : 64
- Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop : 73
- Dahod (DHD) W/Shop : 187
- Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/Shop, Vadodara : 45
- Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/Shop, Ahmedabad : 60
- Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/Shop, Ahmedabad : 25
- Head Quarter Office 83
Educational Qualification :
➣ Candidates should possess 10th pass or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
➣ Technical Qualification: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
Age Limit (as on 24-June-2021)
➣ Minimum Age: 15 Years
➣ Maximum Age: 24 Years
➣ Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
➣ Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
➣ Pay the fee online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
➣ No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
➤ Starting Date Of Apply Online: 25-05-2021
➤ Last Date to Apply Online: 24-06-2021
Please read all the instructions in this notification carefully and ensure that you are eligible to apply before filling the application form Online. Information instructions for filling up ONLINE APPLICATION are available on the RRC WR website- https://www.rrc-wr.com