Coast Guard Navik, Yantrik Recruitment 2021丨Apply Online for 350 Posts
Indian Coast Guard has published an notification for below mentioned Posts, You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2021
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification: Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik for 01/2022 Batch on its website – joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. ICG Online Application will be available from 02 July 2021 on joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The last date for registration is 16 July 2021.
A total of 350 vacancies are available under various branch. The basic training for Navik (General Duty) and Yantrik will commence in February 2022 and Navik (Domestic Branch) in April 2022 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training in the allotted trade
- Navik (General Duty) – 260
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 50
- Yantrik (Mechanical) – 20
- Yantrik (Electrical) – 13
- Yantrik (Electronics) – 07
➤Navik (General Duty) : 10+2 with Maths & Physics
Navik (Domestic Branch) : 10th Class
➤Yantrik (Mechanical) : 10th Class, Diploma (Electrical/ Mech / Electronics &Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engg)
➤Yantrik (Electrical) : 10th Class, Diploma (Electrical/ Mech / Electronics &Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engg)
➤Yantrik (Electronics) : 10th Class, Diploma (Electrical/ Mech / Electronics &Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engg)
- For Other: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online Mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ Rupay Credit/
- Debit Card/ UPI
➢Minimum Age: 18 Years
➢Maximum Age: 22 Years
➢For Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Candidates should born between 01-02-2000 to 31-01-2004
➢For Navik (DB): Candidates should born between 01-04-2000 to 31-04-2004
➢ Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
➢Height: Minimum 157 cms
➢Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms
➢Weight: Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage
➢Visual Standard: 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
Selection Criteria for ICG Navik/Yantrik Posts
The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in:
- Stage- I –Written Examination
- STAGE-II – Based on the performance in the Computer Based Online Examination, a merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-II (Physical Fitness Test(pass/fail), Document verification (Pass/fail), Re-assessment of Inconsistent Performers (Pass/fail), Initial Medicals Examination. (Pass/Fail)will be issued
- STAGE – III – Based on the performance in Stage-I & Stage-II, an all India merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-III (final medicals at INS Chilka) will be issued as per the vacancies available and ratio decided by ICG.
- STAGE–IV–The candidates are to submit all the original documents and verification of all original documents through boards/universities/state government will be carried out by Indian Coast Guard. Candidate will be terminated from service if the documents are reported as not genuine by respective boards/universities/state government.
How to apply for ICG Navik/Yantrik Recruitment 2021 ?
- Candidates are required to login to joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in and follow the instructions provided for registering with e-mail ID/mobile number. The candidates are to ensure validity of e-mail and mobile number at least up to 30 Jun 2022.
➪Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-07-2021
➪Last Date to Apply Online: 16-07-2021