Indian Army Bharti Gujarat 2021: Indian Army Released Recruitment Notification For Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Technical, Soldiers Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management Posts. You can find other details like Age Limit, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Application Fee and how to apply are given below. Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification丨Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for female丨Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Apply Online丨Indian Army Bharti 2021丨Indian Army Recruitment 2021-22丨indian army recruitment 2021-22 date丨Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Indian Army Bharti Gujarat 2021
Organization Name: Indian Army
Posts Name: Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Technical, Soldiers Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management.
No .Of Vacancy: Not Stratified
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technical
- Soldiers Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary,
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification
- Soldier General Duty: Class 10th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Of ‘D’ Grade (33%-40%) In Individual Subjects or Equivalent Of Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate In C2 Grade or Equivalent Corresponding To 45% In Aggregate.
- Soldier Tradesman(10th Pass):Class 10th Simple Pass.
- Soldier Tradesman(08th Pass):Class 8th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper).
- Soldier Technical:10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass In Science With Physics,Chemistry, Maths and English With 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary:10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.
- 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science With Physics, Chemistry,Botany,Zology And English With
- Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management: 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pss In Any Stream (Arts,Commerce & Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject.Securing 50% In English And Maths/Account/Book Keeping in Class 12th Is Mandatory.
- Minimum : 17.5 Years
- Maximum : 23 Years
How To Apply
- First Visit at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter The Captcha Code.
- In The Home page, You Will See JCO/OR Login Apply Option And Click On It.
- Then A New Page Of Login And Registration Will Open.
- Your Username And Password And Click On Login.
- New User Or Candidates Need To Register First And Then Login In Their Army Profile.
- Once You Login Then Clicks On Apply Online.
- Fill All Details And Upload Your Photo And Signature.
- Then In The Last Click On The Submit Button.
- Take a Print Out Of Application Form For Further Use.
👉Click to Official notification
- Physical Fitness Test:
- Physical Measurement Will Be Carried Out As Per The Physical Standards Listed At Para 1 (c).
- As per laid down medical standards at the Rally site.
- Unfit candidates will be referred to MH / CH / BH for specialist review. Candidates to report to designated Military Hospital within 5 days from referral and review medical exam to be completed by Military Hospital within 14 days as per policy and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Cards for Common Entrance Exam in case declared FIT.
- Will Be Conducted For Medically Fit Candidates At Nominated Venue. Date And Time Of Written Test Will Be Intimated At Rally Site And Through Admit Cards.
- Admit Card For The CEE For The Rally Fit Candidates Will Be Issued At Rally Site Itself.
- Admit Cards For The CEE For The Review Fit Cases Will Be Issued After Getting Medically Fit By Concerned Specialist/Specialist At MH/CH/BH.
Admit Card: Candidates Will Log In 10 Days Prior To The Commencement Of The Rally And Take A Printout Of The Admit Card Which They Will Carry To Rally Site.