Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL) has published an notification for below mentioned Posts, You can find other details like, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, selection process, age limit, experience and how to apply are given below.
NPCIL, is a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of nuclear technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Upgradation, Plant Life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof.
Post Name : Trade Apprentice
- Electrician 32
- Fitter 32
- Instrument Mechanic 12
- Electronic Mechanic 12
- PSAA/COPA 07
- Welder 07
- Turner 07
- Machinist 06
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic 06
Total No. of Post : 121
➣Electrician : ITI in Electrician Trade
➣Fitter : ITI in Fitter Trade
➣Instrument Mechanic : ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade
➣Electronic Mechanic : ITI in Electronic Mechanic Trade
➣PSAA/COPA : ITI in PASAA/COPA Trade
➣Welder : ITI in Welder Trade
➣Turner : ITI in Turner Trade
➣Machinist : ITI in Machinist Trade
➣ Refrigeration & Air – Conditioning Mechanic : ITI in Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic
- The Minimum age of the applicant should not be below 14 years and Maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates as on 15/07/2021. Age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC(NCL), 10 years for PWD candidate would be given as per the Govt. of India directives.
- The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply.
- The qualification prescribed above shall be from a recognized institute as full time regular course.
- He/She should possess the required physical standard (i.e. Height-137 Cm, Weight -25.4 kg and Chest expansion should not be less than 3.8 centimeters irrespective of size of chest) as prescribed under the Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training in any Central/State Government of Public Sector Undertaking or any private organization as per the Apprentices Act-1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/course.
- The selected candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a Character/Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training.
👉APPLICATION FORM : Click Here
The applications should reach us on or before the last date i.e 15/07/2021. Application received after the last date for any reason will not be considered.