Online Varsai Gujarat on iORA – Integrated Online Revenue Applications land mutation refers to the registration of the name of the property owner in the Record of Right (7/12 or 8A), i.e. the process of transferring the title ownership of property or land from one person to another.
The Bombay Land Revenue Code, 1879 governs the process of land mutation in Gujarat. The land mutation is a vital process in all legal transactions involving the property. Through mutating a land in Gujarat, the owner will acquire the rights of the land, and the property details will be revised in the revenue record (7/12 and 8A) as well as in the Gujarat mutation register. In this article, we will look at Gujarat land mutation in detail.
Online Varsai Gujarat on iORA – Integrated Online Revenue Applications Steps
- First go to i-ORA portal https://iora.gujarat.gov.in/ of the Department of Consumer Affairs to make a new application.
- “Click on” ONLINE APPLICATIONS “in the menu on the main page of the i-ORA Portal, or click on the one you want to apply to from the different killings mentioned on the main page.
- Select the application and type of application.
- Select the District, taluka and village to apply to the district, district and district survey numbers. Note: – If there is more than one surveyor, apply for the survey number separately.
- Enter the applicant’s mobile number and – mail.
- Read the Synch Password code displayed on the screen and enter it in the following textbox.
- If you do not read the captcha code, click on “Refresh Code” so that the new captcha code appears on the screen.
- After entering the captcha code, click on “Generate OTP”. Generating OTP will provide different verification code to the applicant’s mobile number and – mail.
- Enter the mobile number and – the different verification code found on the mail – by typing in the checkboxes next to ‘Mail’ and click “Submit”.
- Click Click “Submit” followed by the prompt to fill in the application details.
- Enter the exact details of the application.