eBike Sahay Yojana Gujarat Form @geda.gujarat.gov.in, Two Wheeler Scheme Gujarat Online Apply | Rickshaw Subsidy Apply Online | Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form | E- Scooter Scheme Benefits.
A new scheme has been launched by the concerned authorities of Gujarat government to help the understudies of the state get an electrical vehicle free of cost. In this article, we will share with all of you the details of the new system which has been launched by the concerned authorities of Gujarat government to give electrical vehicles to the students of the state. The Gujarat understudies will be getting subsidy on the e-scooters that they will be buying in the Gujarat state. A lot of benefits will also be provided. we have mentioned eligibility criteria, benefits, objectives, and all of the other details regarding the Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme. We have also mentioned a step by step application procedure for the scheme.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2021-22
Gujarat two-wheeler scheme has you launch for the students of Gujarat and to give them a subsidy. The government of Gujarat will be providing forty-eight thousand rupees as a subsidy to each candidate so that they can buy an electric rickshaw. Proper assistance will also be given to individuals. Students will be provided 12000 rupees to get an electronic scooter. This benefit will be provided to the student who is currently studying in class ninth to class 12th. You can only buy scooters using the subsidy amount given under the Gujarat two-wheeler scheme. Gujarat Government will provide 10000 electrical vehicles to the students.
Objectives Of Two Wheeler Scheme
To empower the utilization of electric vehicles to forestall air contamination, Vijay rupani declared sponsorship plans for electric ebikes and e-carts, on Thursday. The CM reported the appropriation as a “panchsheel present” of five improvement plans in Gujarat to commend the 70th birthday celebration of PM Narendra Modi. Reporting a help plan for the utilization of battery-fueled e-bikes and three-wheelers, the Chief Minister has announced that understudies will get an endowment of Rs. 12,000 each to purchase e-bikes. Under this plan, the legislature will give help to understudies concentrating from Class 9 to school to buy battery-fueled bikes. The objective is to give this help to 10,000 such vehicles.
Details Of Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme
- Name Gujarat Two Wheeler yojna
- Launched by Gujarat Government
- Benefit Providing two wheelers to the student
- Objective Helping the students to overcome any problem
- Official site https://geda.gujarat.gov.in/
Important Documents of Gujarat two wheeler scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- This scheme is only for those students who are studying in class 9th to 12th
- Aadhar card
- School certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Procedure to apply for Gujarat two wheeler scheme
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Gujarat electric e vehicle scheme
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the home page you need to click on apply online
- Now application form will open in front of you
- You need to enter all the required information on the application form like name, date of birth, gender, educational qualification e.tc.
- Now you need to upload all the required documents
- After that you need to click on submit
Application Form & Agency List (Year 2021-22)
👉 Application Form And Document List Link
👉 Two Wheeler Dealer LIst
👉 Price List Link
Procedure to Check application Status
- Visit the official Web portal
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage you need to click on application status link
- Now a new page will be displayed before you.
- You have to enter your application ID
- Now you need to click on submit
- Application status will be on your computer screen