IOCL Gujarat Recruitment 2021丨Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Gujarat has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking OjasAlert regularly to get the latest updates.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 46 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U): 05 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/Jr. Technical Assistant-IV: 03 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical)/Jr. Technical Assistant – IV: 01 Post
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Instrumentation)/Jr. Technical Assistant – IV: 01 Post
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV: 04 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety): 04 Posts
- Junior Material Assistant – IV / Jr. Technical Assistant – IV: 03 Posts
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable to DC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD Candidates as per rules
- For General, EWS and OBC (NCL) Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through SBI e-collect
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Starting Date of Apply Online : 21-09-2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-10-2021