South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021丨 South Indian Bank has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Ojas Alert regularly to get the latest updates.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021丨Apply Online for Probationary Officer (PO) Posts
Eligible applicants are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, applicants are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. Applicants are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 & higher or Mozilla Firefox browsers for the registration of applications.
Post Name : Probationary Officer (PO)
Educational Qualification :
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks (under 10+2+3/4 scheme) regular course
- Not more than 28 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.08.1993 and not later than 31.07.2003 (both days inclusive).
- 2 Year service in Officer cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Urban Cooperative Bank/ Small Finance Bank/ Banking Subsidiary
- Branch Operations
- Liability Sales
- Risk management
- Collection and Recovery
- Credit Retail and MSME Underwriting
- MSME Relationship/ Sales Manager.
- Gold Loan Business
- Credit Mid Office Functions
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
- The application form must be filled online accurately, name, surname, date of birth, gender (category) or any other matter will not be amended later. Of which special note.