GPSSB Recruitment 2022 | Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board (GPSSB) has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Ojas Alert regularly to get the latest updates.
GPSSB Recruitment 2022 | Apply For 344 Social Welfare Inspector, Statistical Assistant & Other Posts
GPSSB Recruitment 2022
- Job Recruitment Board : GPSSB
- Advertisement No. : –
Post Name : Various
- Total No. of Posts : –
- Job Location : Gujarat
- Category : Government Jobs
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : https://gpssb.gujarat.gov.in/
- Statistical Assistant: 84 Posts
- Social Welfare Inspector (Junior Grade): 07 Posts
- Extension Officer (Co-Operation): 04 Posts
- Live Stock Inspector: 249 Posts
Total No. of Posts : 344
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination (OMR)
Application Fee :
- General / Ex-Serviceman Candidates : Rs.100/- + 12 Postal Charges
- SC/ST/SEBC/EWS/PHW : No Fee
How to Apply ?:
- Candidates Can Apply Trough online Mode for the Above Vacant Posts. Detailed Steps by Step Process is Provided Below. Candidates Can
- Follow Below Steps to Apply Online.
- Visit to the Official Website of OJAS i.e. https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click on New Registered (if you are not Registered) or Fill username & Password (If you are already registered).
- Submit All Required Details i.e. User Name, DOB & Mobile No. etc.
- Fill all required information in the form.
- Upload scanned photograph & Signature.
- Make the fee payment and click on submit button
- Print the final application for future references.
Short Advertisement Link
Apply Online Link
Starting Date of Online Application: 20-01-2022
Last Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2022