Indian Army Recruitment 2022 | Indian Army has published a Advertisement of 59th SSC (Tech-Men) and 30th SSC (Tech-Women) for Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) Course will commence in Oct 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the Posts Information and completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply Online.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 | Apply for 59th SSC (Men) & 30th SSC (Women) Posts
Name Of Posts :
- SSCM (T) – 59
- SSCW (T)-30
- Widows of Defence Personnel
Category Name & Vacancy
- Men : 175
- Women : 14
- SSC(W) Tech : 01
- SSC(W)(Non Tech)(Non UPSC) : 01
- For SSC (Tech) (Men & Women):
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course
- For Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness:
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC): Graduation in any Discipline
- SSCW (Tech): BE/ B.Tech in Any Engineering Stream.
- For SSC (T)-59 Men & SSCW (T) 30 Women: 20 to 27 Years as on 01-10-2022. (Candidates born between 02-10-1995 and 01-10-2002, both days inclusive)
For widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only:
- SSCW (Non Technical-Non UPSC) & SSCW (Tech): A maximum of 35 Years as on 01-10-2022
– Services Selection Board (SSB) will conduct a five-day interview procedure to select applicants for Indian Army SSC (Tech) Recruitment 2022. The qualifying degree marks will be used to shortlist candidates for this interview. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the SSB on the basis of merit, during which successful declared candidates will be subjected to a medical examination.
– Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering streamwise) upto the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
– Duration of Training- 49 weeks.
Official Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 08 MAR 2022 AT 1500 HR AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 06 APR 2022 AT 1500 HR