Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2022 | IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 | IB ACIO Bharti 2022 | Intelligence Bureau (IB) has published New Jobs official notification for the recruit of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade II/ Tech Exam vacancy 2022 at given below official website i.e. https://www.mha.gov.in details.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2022 | Apply for ACIO Technical Posts
The candidates holding a GATE Score Card for any years of 2020, 2021 & 2022 can apply online for the 150 vacancies in Computer Science & Technology and Electronics & Communication. The online application process will begin on 16th April 2022. The eligible and interested candidates can apply online till 7th May 2022. We are providing you the detailed information related to IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022.which includes the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, important dates, and other important details.
Post Name :
- ACIO Grade II / Tech
Category Wise Post :
- UR 80
- EWS 15
- OBC 15
- SC 24
- ST 16
Total No. of Posts : 150
- Candidates must possess Valid Gate Scores 2020, 2021 & 2022 in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering from a recognized University.
- Masters Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science or Masters Degree in Computer Applications from a recognized University.
IB ACIO Recruitment Application Fees
- General/OBC/EWS : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Women/Ex Serviceman : No Fee
Pay Scale / Salary :
The candidates appointed in the IB ACIO will be considered Central Government employees and will be eligible for all the Central Government allowances. The candidates will get Level 7 pay with Rs. 44,900 to 1,42,400. The candidates will also get Special Security Allowances and cash compensation for duty performed on holidays.
IB ACIO Selection Process
- The selection in IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 will be done based on GATE Scores and Interviews.
- The weightage of the GATE Score is 1000 and Interview will be for 175 Marks.
- Candidates appearing for interviews will be required to appear in the psychometric/Aptitude Test, which will be a part of the interview process.
Important Links :
Job Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Important Links :
Starting Date of Apply Online : 16-04-2022
Last Date to Apply Online : 07-05-2022