UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 | Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking OjasAlert regularly to get the latest updates.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 | Apply for 253 Various Posts
The online application process for recruitment of 253 Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) posts will start from 20, April 2022 onwards. Check the details regarding UPSC Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Recruitment 2022 that have been provided below in the tabular form.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name : Union Public Service Commission
- Post Name : Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants)
- Advt No. : 09/2022-CPF
- Total No. of Posts : 253
- Salary/ Pay Scale : Rs. 56100- 177500/- (Pay Band: 3)
- Category : Govt Jobs
- Selection Mode : Written Test / PFT / Interview
- Location : India
- Official Site : https://upsc.gov.in
Posts Name :
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants)
Department Wise Vacancy Details:
- BSF – 66 Posts
- CRPF – 29 Posts
- CISF – 62 Posts
- ITBP – 14 Posts
- SSB – 82 Posts
Total No. of Posts:
- Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized university will be eligible for this post. Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- (As on 01/August/2022)
- Minimum – 20 Years
- Maximum – 25 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : Exempted
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
How to Apply ? :
- Visit the official website i.e. https://upsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online Option.
- Search for the UPSC Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) and then click on the New User option
- Fill in the details properly which are asked along with photo and signature
- Submit the form and pay the Application Fee if required.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
Important Links :
Job Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Starting Date of Online Application: 20-04-2022
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-05-2022
Application Withdrawn Date: 17 May to 23 May 2022
Exam Date: 07 August 2022
Admit Card 2022: Date In the second or third week of July 2022
Result Date 2022: Expected in September – October 2022