Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 | Railway Recruitment Cell (Northeast Frontier Railway Bharti 2022) has published a notification for the Vacancy of Act Apprentice post. Those candidates who are interested in the Bharti of Act Apprentice Post details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking OjasAlert regularly to get the latest updates.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Act Apprentice Post
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 | On-line Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for Importing Training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops / Units in the jurisdiction of N.F. Railway against 5636 slots. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only Online till 22:00 Hours of the closing date
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name : Railway Recruitment Cell
- Name of Posts : Act Apprentice
- Total No. of Posts : 5636
- Category : Govt Jobs
- Location : India
- Official Site : http://www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of Posts :
- Act Apprentice
- Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop 919
- Alipurduar (APDJ) 522
- Rangiya (RNY) 551
- Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG 1140
- Tinsukia (TSK) 547
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN 1110
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS 847
Total No. of Posts :
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should have 10th Class or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board & ITI in relevant trades.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
Application Fees :
- Processing Fee : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST, PWD & Women Candidates : Nil
- Payment Mode : Demand Draft or Postal Order
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ? :
- Step 1 : Visit the official website i.e. http://www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Step 2 : Click on Apply Online Option.
- Step 3 : Search for the Northeast Frontier Railway Act Apprentice and then click on the New User option
- Step 4 : Fill in the details properly which are asked along with photo and signature
- Step 5 : Submit the form and pay the Application Fee if required.
- Step 6 : Take a printout of the application for future use.
Important Links :
Job Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application : 01-06-2022
Last Date to Apply Online : 30-06-2022