SSC 4500+ CHSL Recruitment 2022 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published Advertisement to conduct CHSL (10+2) Exam 2022 for the Bharti of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Official Notification and Online Apply.
SSC 4500+ CHSL Recruitment 2022
SSC CHSL Recruitment Highlight
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||CHSL (10+2) Exam|
|Job Location||All India|
Name Of Posts :
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Total No. of Posts :
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed 12th Class
- equivalent exam from a recognized Board / University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
Application Fee :
- For Others : Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST, PWD, Ex Serviceman Candidates : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online/ Offline
Selection Process :
- Candidates Will Be Selected Based On An Interview.
How to Apply ? : Interested Candidates can apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of the SSC before 04-January-2023. Candidates are suggested to read the full Official Advt before applying.
|Job Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application : 06-12-2022
Last Date of Online Application : 04-01-2023
Form Fee Payment Last Date (Online) : 5 January 2023
Form Fee Payment Last Date (Offline) : 6 January 2023
Correction Date : 9 & 10 January 2023
Exam Date : February/ March 2023