Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 – Indian Air Force Notification has Out the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Indian Air Force invites ONLINE application from unmarried Indian male and female candidates for selection test from 20 May 2023 onward to join the IAF as an AGNIVEERVAYU. The number and employability of female candidates will be decided as per service requirement. Applications are invited for Apprentice Posts. Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply at agnipathvayu.cdac.in and for more details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. Keep checking ojasalert.net regularly to get the latest updates.
Air Force Agniveer Recruitment Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Air Force Agniver|
|Name of Post||Agniveer Vayu|
|Total No. of Post||3500|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Service Duration||4 Years|
Name of Posts :
- Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Intake 02/2023
Educational Qualification :
(A) Science Subjects
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years Vocational course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Mathematics from State Education Boards / Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in vocational course).
(B) Other than Science Subjects
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed two years’ vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course)
- Agniveer 17 years 06 months to 21 years.
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 21 Years.
- Age Between : 25/12/2002 to 26/06/2006
- Application Will Be Rs. 250/- All Category
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Agniveervayu enrolled under this Scheme will be paid an Agniveer package of Rs.30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment.
- In addition, Risk and Hardship allowances (as applicable in IAF), Dress, and Travel allowances will also be paid fro the candidates selected for Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023.
- For details about Terminal benefits and Seva Nidhi package do check the official notification.
How to Apply:
- Firstly visit the official website @ https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in OR the direct link given below in the “Direct Important Link” Section.
- Now you have to Register / Login to start fill up Online Application Form 2023.
- After Registration/ Login fill the correctly all required details and upload the documents and check once carefully all filled details.
- Pay the fees as per your category and click on submit button.
- Finally your application form has filled out.
- Now, you can download/ Save/ Print it for future usage.
|Job Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Start Date for Apply Online : 17/03/2023
Last Date for Apply Online : 31/03/2023
Exam Date: 20/05/2023