India Post GDS Bharti 2023 – Indian Post GDS is going to release recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevak and different posts. All the candidates who are waiting for this recruitment. This is very good news for all those candidates. There is a very big notice for all the candidates, download the official notice through the link given below and read it well, for more information you can check the official website. Keep checking this page to be the first to know all the information related to each recruitment. India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
India Post GDS Bharti 2023 Highlight
|Recruitment Organization||India Post|
|Total No. of Posts||1500+|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India with Mathematics and English as a Subject. Know the Local Language of Applied State.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Merit List
- Category Minimum: TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM: Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/ Dak Sevak: Rs.10,000/-
- Category Male
- General / EWS/OBC: 100
- SC/ST: 00
- All Category Female : 00
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- PwD – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Language studied in Xth class
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Scanned Passport Photograph
- Scanned Signature
How To Apply
- Visit The Official Website. @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Keep Ready All Documents that we Discussed above.
- Fill out The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- pay Application Fee (If Required) .
- Fill More Details
|Job Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Apply Online Starting Date: 22.05.2023
Last Date: 11.06.2023
Edit Correction Window for Applicants: 12.06.2023 to 1 4.06.2023