BPCL Recruitment 2023 – Apply For Apprentice Posts : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has announced the BPCL Recruitment 2023, inviting applications for the positions of Graduate Apprentice (Degree) and Technician (Diploma) /Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice. This recruitment drive presents a valuable opportunity for aspiring candidates to be a part of BPCL, a renowned organization in the Central Government sector. With a total of 138 vacancies, BPCL Job Openings 2023 offer a promising career path for individuals seeking employment in the engineering and technical fields. Only after checking every ifnormation related to BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023, kindly move ahead and click on the BPCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online link to submit the BPCL Apprentice Online Application Form.
BPCL Recruitment 2023 Highlight
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of Posts||Apprentice|
|Salary||RS. 18000/- And 25000/-|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Official Website||bharatpetroleum.in (or) portal.mhrdnats.gov.in|
Name of Posts :
- Graduate Apprentice : 77
- Technician (Diploma)/ Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice : 61
Total No. of Posts :
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate Apprentice : First Class Engineering Degree (full-time course) in the streams of Chemical/Civil/Electrical/IT/CSE/Instrument/Mechanical/Fire Safety & Graduate in Commerce/Chemistry.
- Diploma Apprentice : First Class Diploma in Engineering (full-time course) in the streams of Chemical/Civil/Electrical/Instrumentation/Mechanical.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
Age Relaxation : Relaxation to reserved category candidates as per guidelines in this regard.
Salary Pay :
- Diploma Apprentice : Rs 18,000/-
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs 25,000/-
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the respective discipline qualifying exam and interview.
- The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/SC/ST/OBC/PWBD) on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates through the interview process.
- Engagement in apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online. Candidates have to enroll in the NATS Portal & apply under the establishment of BPCL Recruitment latest by 04 September 2023. Non-Engineering Graduates can apply for the job online by the given link.
Important Links :
Important Dates :
- Last Date : 04/09/2023