GPSC Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts – Gujarat Public Service Commission has published an Advertisement for the Various Posts (GPSC Recruitment 2023). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this Various Posts. You will find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply below for GPSC Various Posts Recruitment. Keep checking Ojasalert.net regularly to get the latest updates for GPSC Recruitment 2023.
GPSC Recruitment 2023 Highlight
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Advertisement No.: 66/2023-24 to 72/2023-24
Posts Name :
- Superintendent of Fisheries (Technical), Class-II: 02
- Assistant Director (Chemical Group), Class-I: 01
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-III (GMC): 05
- GeoHydrologist, Class-I (GWRDC): 03
- Geologist, Class-II (GWRDC): 02
- Scientific Officer, Class-II (Chemistry Group) (GWRDC): 09
- Principal, Adarsh Niwasi School, Class-II (GWRDC): 01
Total No. of Posts:
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates of the General category have to pay Rs. 100/- + applicable postal charges, while Candidates belonging to reserved categories and Economically Weaker Sections of Unreserved categories of Gujarat state and Ex. Serviceman and P.H. Candidates do not need to fees. While candidates of reserved category of other states have to pay the prescribed application fee.
- Final Selection will be based on a written exam and personal interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date : 08-11-2023
- Last Date : 30-11-2023