Maha Metro Recruitment 2022 – Apply for Various Posts | Maha Metro Recruitment 2022, Maha Metro Bharti, Maha Metro Jobs, Maha Metro Various Posts, Maha Metro Various Bharti, Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Maha Metro) has published an Notification for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official Notification & apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below for Maha Metro Various Bharti. Keep checking Ojas Alert regularly to get the latest updates.
Maha Metro Recruitment 2022 – Apply for Various Posts
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro), a Joint Venture Company with equal participation from the Govt. of India and the Govt. of Maharashtra is implementing Nagpur Metro Rail Project, Pune Metro Rail Project & deposit works of Navi Mumbai Metro Line-1 in the state of Maharashtra.
Maha Metro Recruitment Highlight
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
Posts Name :
- General Manager (Town Planning)
- Senior Deputy General Manager (Finance)
- Deputy Chief Project Manager (Power Supply and Installation)
- Deputy Chief Project Manager (Signal)
- Deputy Chief Project Manager (Electrical)
- Manager (Property Development)
- Manager (Transactions)
- Manager (AFC)
- Manager (Civil)
- Assistant Manager (Telecom)
- Depot Controller
- Station Controller
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
Educational Qualification :
- Please Read Official Notification.
SELECTION PROCESS :
- The selection process will comprise of Personal Interview followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination as per the post’s category. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude, and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for an interview, based on their eligibility/ qualifications/ experience in the relevant field. Age Relaxation (If any) for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) will be as per the Govt. guidelines. If sufficient candidates are not available for the advertised post, then candidates with lesser service length/ higher age/ lesser experience/ relaxed qualification etc. may be considered for short-listing in the same post/ appropriate lower grade post, and based on the performance during
How to Apply ? :
- Candidates are required to apply online through MAHA-Metro’s website www.mahametro.org only. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Apply : 20-12-2022
Last Date to Apply Online : 03-01-2023