RBI Assistant 2023 Notification Out, Apply for 450 Vacancies : Reserve Bank of India has published an Official Advertisement for the Assistant (RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official notification & apply online for this Assistant posts. You can find other information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below for RBI Assistant Recruitment. Keep checking Ojasalert.net regularly to get the latest updates for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023.
RBI Assistant 2023 Notification Out
RBI Assistant 2023 Notification Out – Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the 450 posts of ‘Assistant-2023’ in the Reserve Bank of India, hereinafter referred to as ‘Bank’. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e., Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that the Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website – www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Assistant 2023 Highlight
|Recruitment Board||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Last Date to Apply||04, October 2023|
Posts Name :
Total No. of Posts :
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for a post in a particular recruiting Office should be proficient in the language (i.e., know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting Office.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years.
- Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02/09/1995 and not later than 01/09/2003 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. (as on 01‐09‐2023)
Age Relaxation As per Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS : 450/-
- SC / ST : 50/-
- Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply : 13-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply : 04-10-2023