Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat @ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in – Gujarat Government With the intention that the farmers of the state get the maximum benefit of the assistance scheme on the purchase of smartphones among the various schemes of the agriculture department, the state government will open the I Khedoot Portal for the year 2023-24 on 15/05/2023 from 10:30 am onwards for farmers to make online applications.
Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat @ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
Hello to all our reader friends … Gujarat Government is facing various problems like climate, rain and various problems. A new smart phone scheme has been launched for the farmers with the objective of making them aware of this research and adapting to the new technology. For which Team Ojas Alert congratulates the government. Below is the information of this scheme, document list, where to apply etc.
The Gujarat Government has allotted a mega grant of Rs. 1500 lakh for this farmer smart phone assistance scheme in the year 2022-23
Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat overview
|Scheme Name||Smartphone Sahay Scheme|
|Scheme Assistance||40% per cent on smartphone purchase or Rs.6000 whichever is less|
Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat Details
Under the scheme of providing help on the smartphone purchased by the farmer, the farmer are eligible for help up to Rs. 15000 / – from the acquisition of 1 smartphone. during which the farmer are entitled to 100% of the acquisition value of the smartphone or Rs. 6000 / – whichever is a smaller amount. E.g. Any farmer will earn Rs. If he buys a smartphone value Rs. 6000 / – or Rs. 6000 / – whichever is a smaller amount i.e. Rs. 6000 / – is eligible for help and if any farmer pays Rs. If he buys a smartphone value Rs. 15000 / -, he can get Rs. 6000 / – or Rs. 6000 / – whichever is a smaller amount i.e. Rs. 6000 / – is eligible for help
- Beneficiary should be from Gujarat State.
- The farmer should own the land.
- Even if the farmer has more than one account, the assistance will be given only once.
- In case of joint account, farmers will be entitled to benefit from only one of the account holders mentioned in ikhedut 8-A.
- This assistance will only be for the purchase of a smartphone. Other accessories for smartphones such as battery backup devices, earphones or chargers will not be included.
Required Documents List
Below is a list of documents to avail in this scheme.
- Copy of Aadhaar card of farmer account holder
- A copy of the canceled check
- Bank account passbook
- Original bill with GST number of the smartphone purchased
- Mobile IMEI number
- Farmer’s land document
- Copy of 8-A
So Be Careful Before Buying A Smartphone
- To avail of this scheme one has to apply online from ikhedut portal.
- Prior approval will be given by the Taluka Implementation Officer after applying online.
- Approved applications will be notified via SMS / e-mail or other means.
- Beneficiaries selected for this scheme will have to purchase the smartphone within 15 days with prior approval order.
- After purchasing the SmartPhone within the stipulated time, the beneficiary farmer has to sign the application form
- The signed printout along with all other documents should be submitted to the Gram Sevak / Extension Officer / Taluka Implementation Officer.
- After the implementation of this scheme, the bill for purchase of smartphone will have to be submitted within the stipulated time limit
Probable Target Of The State For The Year 2023-24
The probable target of the state for the year 2023-24 is to benefit one lakh farmers of Gujarat.
How To Apply
Steps to apply online for the scheme is given below
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Ikhedut portal @ ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the website. On the homepage, you need to click on the option “gujarat smartphone Yojana for farmers”.
- After that, registration form will be open on your screen. Enter all the details on the application form correctly.
- Now, you have to upload the required documents along with the application form.
- At last, click on the submit option and your registration for Gujarat smartphone scheme for farmers will be completed.
Starting Date of Apply : 15-05-2023