SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2024, Notification For 75768 Vacancies – SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2023-24 Out for 75768 Posts SSC has announced 75768 SSC GD Vacancy 2023-24 for Constable posts for BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, SSF, NIA forces through an SSC GD Notification. Check SSC GD New Vacancy 2023 from the article, Can Apply at Online and other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. Keep checking ojasalert.net regularly to get the latest updates.
SSC Recruitment 2023 Exam Summary
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date||28th December 2023|
Post Name :
- Border Security Force (BSF) : 27875
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) : 8598
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) : 25427
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) : 5278
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) : 4142
- Secretariat Security Force (SSF) : 3006
- Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) 4776
- Sepoy in National Investigation Agency (NIA) 225
Total No. of Posts :
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate must qualified 10th / 12th Exam from a recognized Board and its equivalent education with good academic Marks.
Age Limit :
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 Years and maximum age should be 23 Years as on Notification Date.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserve Categories candidates as per Government of India Norms and Rules.
Selection Process :
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
How to Apply ? :
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Then click the Registration tab.
- After this, fill OTR (One Time Registration) Form.
- Ensure to enter personal, professional, and basic information in the form correctly and press the submit button.
- Then upload the scanned photo, signature as well as a certificate in the form.
- After registration gets over, you will be provided with the registration ID as well as a password on your phone or email address.
- If you are already registered then there is no need for an OTR form. You can simply sign in and enter the registered address and password.
- After doing this, click on apply button.
- Fill out the application form along with the attached scanned photo and sign.
- Make payment of the application form if eligible.
- Before form submission, check the details carefully and then submit the form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for further reference.
- Notifications Date : 18th November 2023
- Apply Online Starts : 24th November 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online : 28th December 2023
- SSC GD Admit Card Date : February 2024